Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I have 2001 lincoln town car will not crank appears the fuel…

Customer Question
I have 2001 lincoln town...
I have 2001 lincoln town car will not crank appears the fuel pump is not getting power at the fuel switch in trunk previous owner lost keys lock smith made a key has not cranked since now have the original keys and key flob but can not get to crank believe security is problem
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Lincoln
8/4/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 11 months ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

With the key in the run position, what does the theft light do?