Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have 2001 lincoln town car will not crank appears the fuel

Customer Question

I have 2001 lincoln town car will not crank appears the fuel pump is not getting power at the fuel switch in trunk previous owner lost keys lock smith made a key has not cranked since now have the original keys and key flob but can not get to crank believe security is problem
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

With the key in the run position, what does the theft light do?