Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I was moving my 2008 Lincoln around in a parking lot and

Customer Question

Hi!! I was moving my 2008 Lincoln Mark around in a parking lot and started to lose power. Then it quit and would not turn over (seems electrical). I put a new battery in and it starts. It started approximately 3 times in a month period and then nothing again. Any suggestions?
Thank You
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started.

Do you own a volt meter so we can diagnose this?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I don't own a volt meter.

Since you do not have the tool to diagnose this. Let me know what you want from me so I get you the answer you expect?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Does the 2008 Lincoln Mark have any glaring electronic issues that ford has had to address? I'm looking for any suggestions that may have caused the truck to just die and then after replacing the battery (the battery was drained in a couple of days).

This vehicle is not known for parasitic draws to be common. There is a test we have to run to find out what circuit is to blame.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris