Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Th rear wiper isn't working and I believe it is causing my…

Customer Question
Th rear wiper isn't...

Th rear wiper isn't working and I believe it is causing my battery to drain

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

No I haven't, as i can hear a click when i try to turn it on.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I looked at it and am reading on line. it looks like i should take it into a repair shop to get it fixed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes. Sometimes the radio stays on after the vehicle turns off. I believe it should turn off when the vehicle turns off.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Lincoln
8/1/2017
Lincoln Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 6 months ago
Pete, Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me the model of your vehicle here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician