Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2002 town car, cartier The rear suspension is

Customer Question

I have a 2002 town car, cartier The rear suspension is flat..the switch in the trunk is active. When I turn it off, the air suspension notice on the dash comes on. When I turn it on, the notice goes off. I do not hear the air pump working as I did from time to time in the garage when the car was shut off. I suspect it may be a fuse problem. What do you think?
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: No, no fluid. It happened suddenly. It was ok when I went to the restaurant, about five miles. It was flat when I came out. It rides like there are no springs
JA: Are you fixing your Town Car yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Not yet. I read that there are two fuses for the air pump. One in the glove compartment and one under the hood
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  TECHPRO49 replied 2 months ago.

Customer satisfaction is my number one goal. Giving me a 5 star rating would be appreciated very much .You can do this rating at the box on the upper right hand corner. This will not close our chat session and at no extra charge we will still be able to talk about any other issues you may have for free! Providing a rating is the only way I will receive credit for my work with you.

Fuses would be the first place to start,