Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Lincoln Diagnostics
18617752

I have a 2007 Lexus ES360. How does it take to replace 2

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Lexus ES360. How long does it take to replace 2 front tire TPMS Sensors and program them? The 2 front tires have a slow leak.
JA: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?
Customer: Yes. I filled them to specified 41 psi at a gas station.
JA: Are you fixing your Station yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No. I want to take it to a machanic and want to estimay=te the cost of Sensors and labor cost.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

Thanks for holding!

The Tire Pressure Sensors sell for around $77 each. The Labor Time Guide calls for a little over a half-hour (0.6hr) to replace each. Labor rates vary from shop to shop, so what you pay for labor will effect the bot***** *****ne. For a job of this type, a "fair" labor rate can be anywhere from $85-$125 per hour. Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

..

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 3 months ago.

HI! I noticed this Q&A was still open, so I wanted to check in and see if there was anything else I could do for you on this? Any other questions you had?