Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

2015 ford fusion 37,000 miles. ac worked fine this morning.

Customer Question

2015 ford fusion 37,000 miles. ac worked fine this morning. tonight no ac .compressor does not spin
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Have you inspected any of the fuses or the compressor relay?

Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

You need to check the relay and fuse #22. The are both located in the under the hood fuse box. Here I am providing location information for the fuse and the relay. You need to check the fuse. You can actually switch the relay with one of the same part #.

Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

If you check these things, and they prove to be sound, then the next step is to be sue there is sufficient freon in the system. If the freon level is low(leaked out), then the compressor will not engage.

Expert:  Todd M replied 3 months ago.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.