EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

2013 lincoln mkt i replace the steering rack and i got these

Customer Question

2013 lincoln mkt
i replace the steering rack and i got these code on PSCM
c200b
c200c
u300096-c8
c200b2f-8a
c200c2f-8a
also i got code from the vehicle dynamic module
u0428.00-0a
after i clear them they come back
steering is very hard
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 8 months ago.

Hi. Did you download the software from the old rack and install it to the new one?

Hi. Thanks for viewing my last response. Do you have any more questions on this? Let me know. Also please take a moment to rate my assistance to you. Thanks.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i did download as built data and still not working

Did you check the fuses and verify there is power and ground to the pscm?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok how can i tell it has power and ground
which wire i should check
there is 3 connectores going to the PSCM

with the key on there should be power on pin 1 green/red wire. and different connector pin 3 green/white. and ground pin 2 black/violet

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for viewing my previous response. Please let me know if you have made progress or need more info. Otherwise please take a quick moment to rate my assistance. Thank you.

Please also note that rating this chat session positive will keep the chat open for further follow up questions you may have.

Please read this:
Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
1. I am an independent FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and do not work at or for Just Answer.
2. When you're pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say "I'm satisfied".
3. I only get credit for my work when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.
Thanks for using Just Answer, Eric