Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Air suspension wont rise front and back. 2005 navigator.

Customer Question
air suspension wont rise front...
air suspension wont rise front and back
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Lincoln?
Customer: 2005 navigator
JA: Are you fixing your Navigator yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: brought it to mechanic they said to bring it to a lincoln mechanic because everything seemed to be on nd working under the hood
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/27/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

The first thing that needs to be done in order to determine what is failing is to scan the system and see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when the suspension system failed. has that been done and if so, what where the code and or codes that where setting?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i need a mechanic to run a diognostic

You need to at least have the system scanned to retrieve the fault code and or codes so we have a place to start with the diagnostic steps to determine what has failed. If the system is down all the way around something is not kicking the compressor on or the compressor has failed. The fault code and or codes will give us the information we need to determine the cause.

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician