Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

I need to replace the low intensity light bulb on the

Customer Question
driver's side of my 2006Lincoln...
I need to replace the low intensity light bulb on the driver's side of my 2006Lincoln Zephyr.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: The left-most or outer light.
JA: What year is your Zephyr?
Customer: 2006
JA: Are you fixing your Zephyr yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. I opened the panel in the wheel well, but encountered something in the way which can't obviously be moved.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can I do the job myself or not?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lincoln
9/27/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech - replied 1 year ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Ron Z and I'll be helping you with your question today.

Please give me a moment to load in your vehicle and compile a PDF file for bulb replacement. Be right back.

To access the driver's side low beam headlamp, you will need to remove the air cleaner outlet pipe. The bulb is accessed through the engine compartment. I've wrapped up the procedures you will need into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/BbJIcR

Please remember to leave a rating using the 'stars' or click 'Accept'. A 5-star rating is much appreciated! Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra.

Hi! I noticed this thread was still open, so I wanted to check in and see how you made out? Did you find my answer helpful? Did you get the bulb replaced? Any other questions you had?

..

..

Ron Z.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -