Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Brake lights do not work and car will not start unless I put

Customer Question
the car in neutral with...
Brake lights do not work and car will not start unless I put the car in neutral with the ignition switch in acc on my 1999 Lincoln town car, the brake light switch under the brake pedal has been replaced.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lincoln
9/18/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Do you own a volt meter?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am an electrical engineer
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there I haven't received a response yet
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
are you there? how come no response??
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
exactly what is going on I am really not impressed with this service!!!!!!!!!!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you are not any help just forget I even asked

Sorry I lost internet from a storm going through TN. I am back now.

Do you no longer want me to help?

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician