Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I have a 2008 lincoln mkx SUV my Panaramic veiw sunroof has

Customer Question

I have a 2008 lincoln mkx SUV my Panaramic veiw sunroof has come off track they said the whole track system has to be replaced and the cost with labor will be a lil over 5,000 is this quote adiquit.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Pete replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I dont have the exact dealers quote you see here but this roof assembly is usually around $3000 for the assembly itself and up to around 5 hours labor to have replaced.A total cost of around $3500 but usually most places mark up the parts costs so this can be correct with their part mark up.Unfortunately most places mark up their costs 15 to 50% in some cases.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete