Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

2005 navigator and i want to replace the entire shock/air

Customer Question

2005 navigator and i want to replace the entire shock/air system- air compressor thing and all shocks that are attached to it. can you help me find this (or kit) and then walk me through install? thank you for your time!
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

If you want to replace any of the Ford parts and install Ford parts back on, yes I can help. You want the springs and compressor steps, correct?

Have you given any thought to saving money and converting to spring suspension. These kits are cheap, work well, and they do not fail once installed.

This is my 1st answer, but does not have to be my only answer. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. Please let me know if you are pleased by selecting a star rating above or by replying and saying your pleased. Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way. Follow up and reply as often and when needed, there is no extra charge to do so.

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want the truck back to stock- so i need the air compressor thats next to the rear wheel , all stock shock setups etc.

Here are the directions to replace the air shocks from ant and rear and the compressor.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/airrear.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/airfront.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/aircompressoor.pdf

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
like i was saying i need the parts.

We do not sale parts, we help people diagnose and fix there cars.

If your asking where to buy the parts have you checked with your local dealership and or online Ford parts distributors?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thats fine, i am on here a lot getting help from people finding specific parts. If you can't just re open the question- that way i can give someone a 5 star for helping with my original question. thanks

Are you asking where to go and purchase these parts?

This website has all these OEM parts http://www.fordpartsgiant.com/

Are those the parts in the link I sent the ones your wanting?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris