Kenny Z.
Kenny Z., Lincoln Technician
Experience:  Lincoln Senior Master
9600325

I have a 1999 T C and have replaced the multifuction switch.

Customer Question

I have a 1999 T C and have replaced the multifuction switch. .. Wipers still continuously run... Would it be the actually motor?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** and thanks for your question.

Usually for this symptom its the wiper module under the dash, r/s of center behind and to right of radio. It could have a short to ground on one of the signal wires between the MFS and module, but usually if they won't shut off its the module.Click link below for location.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a8jgdk8xvmm2u3u/wiper.pdf?dl=0

If you are satisfied with your answer, please take a moment to rate my service as you see fit. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

If you need further assistance please feel free to reply and we can continue. Otherwise please take a moment to rate my answer as you see fit. After rating, the thread is still available should you need further assistance. Experts are not compensated without a positive rating. Providing a rating does not close the question, you can reply or ask additional questions without incurring further charges.

Thanks,

Kenny Z

Expert:  Kenny Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

I was reviewing some of my older questions and noticed I was never compensated for this question because it was not rated. If it was your intention to not rate me and use my services free of charge then I will accept that as a free service I provided and move on.

Thanks,

Kenny Z