CHRIS ZAPANTIS
CHRIS ZAPANTIS,
Experience:  AUTO TECH at G&M EXXON
83135375

Lincoln: I have a 99 Lincoln town car, I have replace the whole

Customer Question

I have a 99 Lincoln town car, I have replace the whole steering columnI haven't got my key reprogrammed yet but I was told I need to get immobilizer reset how much does that usually cost at a Ford dealership
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Genchi Genbutsu replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to help you with this concern today and am sorry to hear that this is happening. I will have to ask you a few questions so that I can get a better understanding as to what may be going on with your Lincoln.Please keep in mind that prices vary by location but ballpark would be $100 which is 1 hour of labor time.If you have more questions, please ask as I strive to give Excellent service. Also please take the time to rate my help (1-5 stars), as it helps me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I put the key in and turn over ,the security light flashes fast reminder I haven't had it programmed yet but I got the pats code thrown on my scan tool
Yes, the Dealer will program the key and then it will start.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Even with the code thrown?
yes, that should clear and if not then they can recommend what else is needed to get it started.
Expert:  CHRIS ZAPANTIS replied 1 year ago.
Hello Im Chris and I can assist you.
The dealership will usually charge an hour labor which is their base. My guess would be around 120.00