Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Lincoln Aviator: Chris, You helped with my 99 f250 several

Customer Question
Chris, You helped with my 99...
Chris,
You helped with my 99 f250 several years ago, now it is the wife's 05 aviator. Today when we started it, check and came up on the display. When I go to awd, it used to give option of auto or locked. Now it shows disabled or locked. Any direction for this issue? Thanks again!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Lincoln
5/3/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: ironmike, MASTER TECH ASE /FORD replied 1 year ago
ironmike
ironmike, MASTER TECH ASE /FORD
greetings, If you like I can assist you with this issue. what came up on the display? are you able to check for any trouble codes? are any warning lights on?
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician