Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

We are broke down the car will not crank think it is not

Customer Question

We are broke down the car will not crank think it is not getting fuel due to a security measure how do we get it fixed
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

1. Will the engine even crank? I ask because you said it may not be getting fuel. No fuel would not cause no crank just no start.
  2. Key on is the theft light on or flashing fast?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris