Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Bill. Tried to jump start 96 towncar. battery dead. Then

Customer Question

Bill. Tried to jump start 96 towncar. battery dead. Then replaced battery. Now car is dark, nothing getting from the battery to anything.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: HAd he old battery on a charger. Tried starting, got a click, then everything went dark. Tried to jump start, everything came on, but when i turned the key it all went dark. Then put in a new battery, Got a start at terminal, but nothing else.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Did you still need help? Are you looking for some possible causes or would you like me to walk you through this diagnoses?