Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

My name is ***** ***** the problem i'm having with my 20005

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** the problem i'm having with my 20005 navigator i was traveling on a very rough road a few day ago everything was fine made a few stop before getting home after about an hour home i got in my car started driving off that when i notice the bumpy ride after exception it came to my attention that the suspension system wasn't working. keep this in mind i just change the height sensors about six months ago and everything was working fine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what type of details your asking for
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Have you rechecked to see if the height sensors are still connected? The ball sockets that they snap onto wear and the rod can fall off.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I cancel this account just answer is a setup I just wanted an answe not an account there will be a monthly charge to my card I didn't apply for that and there is no custom service or # ***** you help me it would be appreciate it
Thank You
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Just answer is not a setup. You are only charged for this one chat. You can choose to get a monthly subscription which covers as many questions as you want. I will send this to customer service to make sure you do not have a subscription.

We can continue with your question if you want.