Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** Drook. I own a 2009 Lincoln Town Car.

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** Drook. I own a 2009 Lincoln Town Car. I would like to know the physical location of Part No. 6W1Z14B52 9A motor. I am having trouble with my trunk lid closing. I have a new motor.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Well, I don't know what else to say, the dealer diagnosed the motor being bad wanted 800.00 dollars to fix it, I found the motor

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
3/5/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech - replied 2 years ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

Did you still need help on this?