A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE
Experience:  ASE Master Certified. ASE Gasoline Engine Performance Certified,Ford Senior Master Technician
14865528

My name is ***** *****. I'm having difficulty replacing the

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** Kelly. I'm having difficulty replacing the driver side low beam headlight. I've taken off the radiator cover and the three bolts that hold in the assembly. It is a little loose, but something else is holding it,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It,s a 2010 Town Car, and I can't get the headlight assembly out to chan
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lincoln Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  A. Penland replied 1 year ago.

Please see the directions below for headlight removal and bulb replacement.