Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My name is ***** *****. I'm having difficulty replacing the…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** Kelly. I'm having difficulty replacing the driver side low beam headlight. I've taken off the radiator cover and the three bolts that hold in the assembly. It is a little loose, but something else is holding it,

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It,s a 2010 Town Car, and I can't get the headlight assembly out to chan

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
3/1/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE replied 2 years ago
A. Penland
A. Penland, Ford Senior Master Technician, ASE

Please see the directions below for headlight removal and bulb replacement.

A. Penland
A. Penland