Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

This is ***** ***** i have a 2011 lincolnmkt and the radio…

Customer Question
Hi this is *****...

Hi this is ***** ***** i have a 2011 lincolnmkt and the radio wont play,any ideas

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Radio was playing yesterday but this morning nothing,i switched to media and was playing songs from cell phone but it quit 2minutes later

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
2/20/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Will the screen at least illuminate and appear like it is working but not producing any sound?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Where's my answer?

I asked this question in my first response "Will the screen at least illuminate and appear like it is working but not producing any sound?"

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris