Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

This is 2004 lincoln navigator i just bought. where to find…

Customer Question
this is for a 2004...
this is for a 2004 lincoln navigator i just bought. where to find the keyless entry code and the nab door open for a cd to insert but won't close
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
1/25/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

You have two options to obtain the 5 digit code, Ford placed it on a card that came with owners Manuel and if the card is no longer in the truck then the other option you have is to run it down to your local Lincoln dealer and they can hook up there scan tool and retrieve it for you. Unfortunately Ford no longer place the code on the Module anymore .

ok need help to get the navigation/cd door to close it opened nicely but will not close

Unfortunately due to Justanswer site policy we are not allowed to address more then one topic in each post . Second topics usually need to be addressed in a new post. That being said the problem is usually going to be a failing unit . You can try a reset on the system by disconnecting the negative battery cable and in some cases the problem with the CD/navigation may clear.