Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

I am ***** *****. My wife has a 2011 Lincoln MKZ. She went…

Customer Question
Hello I am *****...

Hello I am ***** *****. My wife has a 2011 Lincoln MKZ. She went to the store this morning and all was running fine. When she turned off the car, got message put in park. Put the car in park, all dash warming lights lit, there was power but nothing will function. Locks will not work, car will not start etc. I have disconnected and reconnected the battery in an attempt to reset the system. It ends up in the same result.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
1/23/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

is your security light flashing