Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My sunroof won't close on. My Lincoln MKT. it moves forward…

Customer Question
My sunroof won't close on...
My sunroof won't close on. My Lincoln MKT. it moves forward a little and then stops and only the shade will close
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
1/22/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thank you for your question,

The problem you are having my be due it having lost Initialization . In order to determine if in fact that is the case try running the Initialization procedure. I have enclosed the steps to do this in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view . Run the procedure and see if this will resolve the problem you are having.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Initialization%20Jan%2022.pdf