Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

2011 lincoln mkz both sides heated / cooled seat do not

Customer Question
2011 lincoln mkz both...
2011 lincoln mkz both sides heated / cooled seat do not work, fuse is good. Lights come on for a few seconds when you push the button, then hear a "click" and go out.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
1/18/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Let me know your plans. Do you want to diagnose and fix this yourself, want me to provide my best educated guess, or looking for info on what it could be prior to going to the dealer?

diagnose and fix this yourself, want me to provide my best educated guess,

Thanks, ***** ***** a link on how to diagnose this.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/DCSM.pdf

Only knowing the symptoms and no diag results, my bet based on what I have had to replace the most for these symptoms is a faulty DCSM duel climate controlled seat module.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician