Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Not sure how this works ronnie.... 2004 lincoln ls V6. A.c.

Customer Question
Not sure how this works...
Not sure how this works ronnie.... 2004 lincoln ls V6. A.c. working fine.... In Florida.... Had a cold morning so I turned up the heat...now heat is blowing all vents at max....even though turned down to 60 deg. A.c. pump cycles ok... Pipe very cold coming out of as pump. Can hear flaps moving when adjusting temp from hot to cold and can also hear flaps moving when going from vents to floor to demist . all of dual zone makes no difference. Haven't used hot setting for years so it seems like something is stuck in hot setting. Any ideas....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
1/14/2016
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

On this model the temperature is controlled by the dual climate control valve regulating the amount of hot coolant going through the heater core. Normally is the valve that is faulty. Can you do electrical diag?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you are unable to rate my response GOOD or EXCELLENT now. Please let me know why ( if I need to help more) and when you will be able to.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do not do phone calls but your more than welcome to continue waiting for another to call sense you wish not to continue in this forum.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka- Moose), Technician