Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

G A/C is not working in my 1999 lincoln towncar .Iam getting

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** G A/C is not working in my 1999 lincoln towncar .Iam getting codes 24 and 16 any idea what the problem is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you need
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Lincoln Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

That is a code 2416, Recirculation Door Failure

Most likely the electronic actuator.

.

I can get the test instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks