Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an automotive tech
7276279

The 'touch entry' feature is not working on my 2011 Lincoln

Customer Question

The 'touch entry' feature is not working on my 2011 Lincoln MKX and the 'start/stop' button w/ brake depressed is not working. Suggestions?
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to determine what is causing the problem you are describing the first thing you are going to need to do is to have the computer system scanned to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting. If you do not have access to a dealer scan tool then unfortunately this is something you are going to need to have your dealer do for you.