Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

RE: 2003 town car drivers side window switch. How to R &

Customer Question
R switch?...
RE: 2003 town car drivers side window switch. How to R & R switch?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
11/22/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic

Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I can get the instructions for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks

.

Jerry, Master Mechanic