Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Having problems with heating and cooling front sheet. When

Customer Question

Having problems with heating and cooling front sheet. When turned out works for few minutes then goes out
Category: Lincoln
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  centralappliance1 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a significant delay in repsonses. Please be patient and often I will ask you questions to narrow down the issue to get is diagnosed correctly.

Can you tell me what kind of unit you have and the exact issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my question is concerning my 2008 mkx heating and cooling of my seats the blue lights comes on but goes off sometimes ur my cool or heat for 20-30 mins then go off I have had fuses check all are fine
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Different tech here, do you still need help?