Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

When I started my Lincoln MKZ this morning airbag light was

Customer Question

Hi. When I started my Lincoln MKZ this morning airbag light was on and stayed on and where volume and heat settings are is black, no lighting.
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I am Chris (aka-Moose)

You used to be able to diagnose air bag codes by how many times it flashed. On newer vehicles you cannot, it requires a scan tool. one of the more common air bag codes is a faulty drivers seat belt pretensioner. On the forward display module, we can remove that and check all its powers and grounds if you the ability to do something like that.

----------Once you get an answer----------

1) Please realize I base my info requests and answers on what you type.

2) The more you can tell me the faster and better I can help.

3) I am not an employee for Just Answer, they pay me nothing to help you.

4) I am paid by the customer from your deposit, but only when you rate my answer.

5) You will notice it says rate to finish, rating does not close the post, or end our conversation.

6) I am going to stay in contact with you until you respond and tell me your happy or pleased with the answer. So please reply and let me know the progress on the issue and our discussion or if more help is needed.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry, but I had to figure this out between 4 Lincoln dealerships today. And not only is your answer wrong, I will not agree to the $22 fee on this website. Thank you for your time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I get charged on this, I will be beyond upset. I will never use this website again and better not be charged. Thank you.

I have no control over the charge, you will need to address that with the website.

Glad you got it resolved.