Roger, Car Salesman
Experience:  Automotive Technician
88470418

Have a 2000 lincoln town car signature model...drivers side

Customer Question

have a 2000 lincoln town car signature model...drivers side power seat wont go back and forth.....will go up and down along with other adjstments....Just the seat that doesn't work....your suggestions will be appreciated....Thank you
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

Hello I'd be happy to help you! If you have only one motor that is not working, it is very likely that you have an issue with that individual motor. To diagnose it you need either a multimeter or power probe. If you are able and have one of those I can tell you how to check it, if not then you know what the most likely cause would be based off of symptoms. The motors for that seat do not come individually, so you have to purchase the whole seat track. If you have any more questions let me know! If not, please don't forget to rate, they won't compensate me unless I've been rated. Thank you!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you.....please cancel any future *****@******.***
Expert:  Roger replied 1 year ago.

If you bought a subscription and you want to cancel it you'll have to contact customer service with justanswer, we experts don't work for justanswer, we're similar to contractors who they pay part of what you pay only if you rate my answer 3 to 5 stars. If you don't rate, then they keep all whatever you paid them. So please rate but if you're wanting to cancel a subscription check with them after you rate. Thank you again!