Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Jus lookin, my sa 200 is irratic in idling down.. in wet

Customer Question
weather it works. after its...
jus lookin, my sa 200 is irratic in idling down.. in wet weather it works. after its warm and dry it stays on high... then at times it works fine... ground loose?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
10/22/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I would check for any loose or damaged or shorted wiring to see if any issues are found needing repaired to correct this here.If this is checked and found to be o.k. or was already checked let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Pete, Technician