Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

How do you install the hood torsion bars on a 1968 Lincoln

Customer Question
Continental...
How do you install the hood torsion bars on a 1968 Lincoln Continental
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
10/20/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.I see no one has replied with the info you are looking for here.In some cases this can be due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have this info may not be online.

One place you might check with for this info is a dealer or classic car repair center in your area.If this was already attempted with no success or if this is not an option for you let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete.

Unfortunately he didn't have an answer for my problem.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Technician