Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2000 Lincoln ls v8-3.9 that needs head gaskets.

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Lincoln ls v8-3.9 that needs head gaskets. what motors can retrofit and I also need an engine repair manual thankyou, larry
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Helm is whom makes the manuals for Ford however Ford no longer uses manuals in paper form. Techs use the online repair guides. You can purchase a monthly subscription to all data, or through motorcraft to view those. The Lincoln LS 00-02 is the only compatible 3.9 engine with yours.

-----------PLEASE READ THIS------------

1. First of all, thanks for using Just Answer, and Thanks for letting me try to help you.

2. Sorry about the wait, we try our best to get to everyone fast.

3. Do not mistake the above or following posts from me as my last one. We can ask each other many questions, and I can post many answers.

4. I base my response on what you tell me, I am not there to see, smell, or hear, so please factor that in.

5. On your screen you see a rating. That is how I'm paid from your deposit for helping you. I am going to keep checking in on you to make sure your pleased with my help. Let me know if your planning to rate at a later date if not now.

6. If you decide to rate BAD it doesn't result in a refund, please respond first so I can help more.

7. I'm here normally 3pm-3am central everyday. Thanks again, Chris (aka-Moose)

I am sorry you were not pleased with my help. I am still available if you would like to try again. I want you pleased with me.

Chris