EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

2006 Lincoln Zephyr starter replacement

Customer Question

2006 Lincoln Zephyr starter replacement
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 2 years ago.

Hi. It does sound like you need a starter. To replace it, you need to remove the battery and battery tray to access the starter.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have done all of that, how do I access the mounting bolts? Do I have to remove any other components?

After battery tray out, you disconnect the wires from the starter and move them out of the way. Then remove the 2 bolts.

Thank you for viewing my response. Do you have any more questions on this? Have you made any progress? I do have access to the workshop manual info. Please rate my service provided and thanks for using Just Answer.