Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

I have a 2007 Mkz lincoln and it won't start ,I change the

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Mkz lincoln and it won't start ,I change the starter and put a new battery in it lights horn radio all come on but it won't start and it dont even make a noise ,what is the problem
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Before we get deep into this diag, I need to first off make sure you understand the kind of tests we need to do in the attachment below.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris