Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Town Car Signature: I bought a 1997 Lincoln Town Car

Customer Question

I bought a 1997 Lincoln Town Car in May of 2008. It had/has 25,000 miles on it. For the following seven years we lived out of the state for 9 months of the year and each summer came back to our Ohio home. The car was stored in the garage for all of this time. It was only occasionally driven in the summers. Upon our return, our battery was always dead. We had it checked several times to determine what was drawing the battery, but never were able to determine the cause. We purchased 2 new batteries for the car, the last one 3 years ago. Now we have been told that it is the Light Control Module. ??? Is this possibly the problem? I hesitate to spend $900 on a fishing trip.
Thank you,
Sandy
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Anthony replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Did someone do a draw test and pinpoint it to the Light Control Module?