Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Lincoln Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Lincoln Diagnostics
18617752

Towncar: I NEED TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR ON 1998 LINCOLN TOWN

Customer Question

I NEED TO REPLACE ALTERNATOR ON 1998 LINCOLN TOWN CAR EXECUTIVE SERIES HOW DO I DO THAT
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...For easier viewing/printing, I've wrapped up the procedure to replace the Alternator into a PDF file. Download the PDF File ((HERE)). Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions any time, even after you rate or accept.