Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln

Lincoln MKZ: I am trying to do a quick fix on my a c evaporator

Customer Question
I am trying to do...
I am trying to do a quick fix on my a c evaporator but I don't have a wire in third (13pin)slot on top it says to use slot3&4
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
7/18/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Can you go into more detail on what your tying to do?
I'm taking a bout the green plug behind the glove compartment that the wires go to. Climate control evaporator ect...
Are you asking for a wire diagram?You said your trying a quick fix on your evaporator, I do not understand what your wanting to do to the wiring?
If your missing wiring, then it appears someone has previously worked on the vehicle and altered its wiring in hopes to bypass a sensor used for the AC system. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
I bought this car brand new no one has ever did any work besides scheduled maintenance on it
So you're wrong again
Forget it I don't need your help anymore
Glad you got it resolved. Sorry you could not feel me in more on what you were doing.
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician