Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln Navigator: 07 expedition just installed a rebuilt 5.4…

Customer Question
07 expedition just installed a...
07 expedition just installed a rebuilt 5.4 from LKQ, new plugs and new vct accuators. Have spark, fuel pressure, pulse. Vehicle started and ran rough until it got up to temp now no start.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
7/10/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
You appear to have everything needed to run that is external to the engine. Can you check the compression so we can see if we need to address a timing issue or head or head gasket issue? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician