Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln navigator: no pwer to starter relay forced power to…

Customer Question
no pwer to starter relay...
no pwer to starter relay forced power to starter solenoid and got it started with key on lights illuminate on cluster(no check engine light) no start condition no click no noise
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Lincoln
7/10/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
When you bypassed and got it running, was it drive able?
With the current info, I can tell the starter relay, ignition switch, or TR sensor is bad, but I can and need to do some diag with you. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician