Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

Lincoln Navigator: I posted a question regarding driver seat

Customer Question

I posted a question regarding driver seat not going back and fourth up or down. Removed seat side moulding to discover chaffed wires at the inflator switch . Replaced fuse . It blew , disconnected seat adjust switch fuse did not blow. Switched passenger side switch to driver side no movement but no blown fuse. Connected driver side switch to passenger side. Passenger side seat fuse blew . Are these REIT he'd interchangeable? If so what's next in line to test for zero movement on driver side. I am quite proficient with a multi meter
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 2 years ago.
The switches are not interchangeable, because the drivers seat has memory and the passenger does not. The switch so far is what appears to be to blame. If by chance you would like to look over the wire diagram, let me know. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris