roybelding
roybelding, Master Tech/Trainer
Experience:  35 years of retail operations on all vehicles
3506196

Lincoln Ls Sport: Brad! I have a 2003 lincoln ls sport,

Customer Question

Hi Brad! I have a 2003 lincoln ls sport, And i have a constant abs an check advance tracking system lights staying on on my dash can you diagnose this problem for me and what it may cost to fix, Thank Jerry Mahone!
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  roybelding replied 2 years ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist
the primary failure is the abs system once the failure in that system is determined and checked and then repaired the abs will come back on line as well as the stability system.
in order to diag the abs, I need the code for the failure. a parts store will read it for you for free. then I can narrow down the area of failure and make suggestions for you.
the most common failure is the wheel speed sensors, but the code will tellus which one is not reading or reading incorrectly.
Roy