Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Lincoln town car: ssubmitted :2000 town car blower inop. The…

Customer Question
ssubmitted :2000 town car blower...
ssubmitted :2000 town car blower inop. The answer i got was did you pulla cde??
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Lincoln
6/6/2015
Lincoln Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The most common cause for this type of problem providing your blower motor is okay is usually caused by a failing blower motor speed controller. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below as well as location of the controller. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20Motor%20test%20Jun%206.pdf
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Speed%20controller%20location%20Jun%206.pdf