EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Technician
Experience:  ASE, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel, Kia Professional Elite
34559540

Lincoln Navigator: I have a 1998 lincoln navigator. My rear

Customer Question

I have a 1998 lincoln navigator. My rear ac works when I turn the from on. The front does nothing. It worked then started coming on and going off. Every once in a while it will blow when I first start my truck. Not long it will shut right off. Thinking it might be the blower motor resistor I bought one. Can't seem to find where it goes according to manuel. Please help thanks melissa
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 2 years ago.
Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your concern today. Please rate my assistance after we have concluded chatting.
The blower motor resistor is located behind the glove box door. You need to push in both side of the glove box to release the stops then lower it down all the way.
Let me know if you need more info. Thanks, Eric
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Behind the glove box door is nothing but flat Panel. Does it come off?
You should not have to remove anything like that. It may be easier to see, if you remove the trim panel underneath the glove compartment and look up. The instructions have you remove the right hand scuff plate and trim panel as well.
I do have the workshop manual instructions if you would like. I can get them in PDF format which you can save or print. I will send you an offer for these instructions. You can either ACCEPT or DECLINE them. Thanks.
If you have more questions about your concern then please feel free to ask. If not thank you for using Just Answer and please rate my service. Thank you!