Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Lincoln LS: How do I change fuel filter? Where is it located?

How do I change fuel filter? Where is it located? Diagrams a plus
HI,

Ok, it is located on left frame behind the left front wheel well. You will lift up front end, remove the left front tire and then remove the plastic wheel well liner.

graphic

The couplings on the fuel lines at the filter are quick disconnects. Here is how to release them:

graphic

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you