CTLincolnTech
CTLincolnTech, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ford Lincoln Mercury Certified
9926638

2003 AVIATOR: ALARM GOES..I HAVE NO DIAGRAM OF THEM.

ON 2003 AVIATOR THE ALARM GOES OFF ALL HOURS OF NIGHT. WHERE IS THE FUSE
LOCATED. I HAVE NO DIAGRAM OF THEM. MY NEIGHBORS WOULD LIKE TO SLEEP.
THANKS, NELSON
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  CTLincolnTech replied 5 years ago.

Hello and Thank you for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be the Lincoln Expert assisting you today.

I have seen a lot of problems with the door ajar switches sticking inside the door latches. What you can try doing is spraying a penitrating oil like PB Blaster inside all of the door latches on the sides of the doors and firmly closing all of them. about 10 times. This is the most common problem I see. There is no way to disconnect the alram without disabling the vehicle's starting system. The only other thing you can do is remomve the horn fuse/relay.