Lincoln

Lincoln Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

My car marck 8 is anti theft lock what can i do

Customer Question
my car marck 8 is...
my car marck 8 is anti theft lock what can i do
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Lincoln
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/29/2010
Lincoln Mechanic: Chris (aka- Moose), Technician replied 8 years ago
Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Chat Conversation Started
Chris (aka- Moose) :

Thanks for visiting Just Answer, I'm Chris. We can speak back and forth here for however long it takes to address this concern. Once you have the concern resolved and or know the steps on how to fix it or diagnose it. Please reply and say "I ACCEPT" saying Thanks alone will not give me credit for helping you.

Any clue what caused it to get into this state?
I assume when trying to start it the theft lights starts flashing rapid?
Have you tried your spare key?

Customer:

i trying to start tha car but flash light anti theft sombody say tha probably is the fuel pump

Chris (aka- Moose) :

Can you reword the repsonse, I cant make sense of it, and can you repsond to the questions I asked.

Chris (aka- Moose) :

Can you reword the response, I can't make sense of it, and can you repsond to the questions I asked.