Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience with Lincoln
2499435

2007 MKX:

just replaced brake booster..left rear..leaks..front left

Customer Question

<p>just replaced brake booster on 2007 MKX, now only front right and left rear calibers have fluid pressure. Have checked all installation, no leaks and all is well. Brakes do not apply on front left and rear right. Any suggestions?</p><p> Bled brake booster and repaired problem.</p><p> </p>
Category: Lincoln
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 7 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris
I will do my best to answer your question fast and accurate using the info you have provided. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

You stated you bleed the brake booster, did you mean to say you replace the master cylinder.

If so then a bleed of the brake hydraulic system should be your fix here. If it continues then you will need a scan tool to purge the ABS HCU to allow bleeding it as well.

Reply with the results after doing this.